2018 Indiana Sports Corp Corporate Challenge
August 18-26, 2018
Welcome to Volunteer Registration!
Thank you for your support of the 2018 Indiana Sports Corp Corporate Challenge! What started as a way to promote healthy lifestyles to the central Indiana corporate community has evolved into an annual tradition for employees, industry competitors, and the greater central Indiana area. The multi-day event involves friendly competition, fitness and office camaraderie. This year’s event will feature more than 130 Central Indiana Companies competing Saturday, August 18, 22 and 25.
This is a fun-filled community event that emphasizes healthy lifestyles, friendly competition and company camaraderie. The competition offers something for each member of the company: distance runs, sprints, a fitness walk, tug-of-war, and field activities (called “Good Sport Events”) such as basketball shootout, football accuracy throw, golf chipping challenge and soccer shootout, to name a few and we need volunteers to help in all areas! Preliminary events will be conducted on August 18, August 22 and for the fourth-consecutive year, the main event will be at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway on August 25.
As with past events, Indiana Sports Corp would not be able to manage an event like this without the help of volunteers. We would like to invite you to register and select volunteer positions for the Indiana Sports Corp Corporate Challenge.
Key volunteer information you should know:
1. REQUIREMENTS: Volunteers must be 18 years of age or older for most volunteer positions, however an exception can be made for those participating as part of an organized group such as Boy Scouts, Track teams, etc. pending approval of event organizers.
2. UNIFORM: Volunteers will receive a uniform shirt that should be worn with self-supplied tan khaki pants, shorts or skirt and comfortable shoes. Uniform pick-up will be August 21st at the Indiana Sports Corp Office (201 S. Capitol Ave, Indianapolis)
3. PARKING: Parking will be provided at all locations, Midwest Sports Complex, Woodland Bowl and Indianapolis Motor Speedway
4. EARN POINTS: Teams will receive team points based on the number of employees who volunteer for the Indiana Sports Corp Corporate Challenge. Volunteers must be associated with a registered company and volunteer for a shift on our official Corporate Challenge TRS Volunteer Website. Family and friends can score points by volunteering and listing the company that they are representing. Volunteers must sign up in TRS, check-in for their shift, and stay the duration of their shift to receive team points.
- Division 1 teams will be awarded 10 points per volunteer shift. Teams can earn a maximum of 50 points.
- Division 2 teams will be awarded 10 points per volunteer shift. Teams can earn a maximum of 50 points.
- Division 3 teams will be awarded 5 points per volunteer shift. Teams can earn a maximum of 50 points.
- Division 4 teams will be awarded 5 points per volunteer shift. Teams can earn a maximum of 50 points
Please click “Register Now!” on the right side of this page to begin your online volunteer registration.
Questions/Comments? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (317) 237-5023. Thank you for your interest and participation. We couldn't do it without you!